If you are spending Halloween in Seattle, there are so many options for a "spooktacular" holiday! From family friendly mazes to hair raising haunted houses, the Seattle area has you covered. Check out my recommendations for a hauntingly good time in the Emerald City by clicking on each link.
- Carnevolar - Trapeze Halloween Show and Dance Party
- Psycho at the Symphony - Bernard Hermann's unforgettable score as performed by the symphony while enjoying Psycho on the big screen.
- Spooked in Seattle - Spend an evening exploring the local haunts in Seattle.
- Georgetown Morgue - Enter the notorious Georgetown Morgue, if you dare!
- Thomas' Family Farm - Test your marksmanship as you take out a few of the walking dead.